Willawaw Journal Fall 2018–Submissions Closed
Stay tuned for a new theme and poem prompt which should be posted late October! Thank you.
Regular submissions are always welcome! There are NO READING FEES.
How to Submit?
Poetry and Art Submission Guidelines
Please send up to five poems (previously unpublished) or up to three images of original artwork (no more than 300 dpi for an 8 x 10 image). Simultaneous submissions are fine. Please notify us immediately if your work is accepted somewhere else. For prose poetry, please limit to 500 words or less.
To submit, please email your poems or images to this address: firstname.lastname@example.org:
- POETS should include up to five poems in the body of the email.
- ARTISTS should attach their images to the email, include materials and dimensions, and a brief artist’s statement (optional).
- Include your name in the subject line
- Indicate if you want to use initials or a different name to credit your poem or artwork.
- Include a very short bio. (25-50 words) with up to one link to other work. It would please the editor if you placed yourself on the world map (state, region, country, etc.). If you send more than 50 words or more than one link, the editor may refuse the submission or will take the material into her own hands–beware!
- The journal is free to all and there are no reading fees! Unfortunately, there is no payment to contributors at this time.
Note: Cover Art will be drawn from the Submissions and used for promotional purposes. The cover artist may also be asked to make the image available for a limited print-run of fine art, fundraising posters.
Copyright returns to the poet or artist upon publication. The journal retains the right to hold the text or image in the archives.